We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Whiz to join an internal startup team working within Match Group - the world’s largest dating portfolio that operates brands like Tinder, OkCupid, Match and POF. As the first marketing hire for this start-up, this individual will help bring a new and innovative mobile dating app concept to market, help form a new brand, be an offline and online evangelist, contribute to the design of product experience, foster company growth, and shape overall team culture.
We are looking for a candidate that will lead our grassroots marketing effort with a specific focus on creating and growing our college ambassador program to make this the new hot app on campuses around the country.
Day to Day:
- Come up with groundbreaking marketing strategies
- Plan sponsored parties and events
- Devise a social media brand strategy that is analogous across all platforms
- Manage a college ambassador program
- Recruit new ambassadors and influencers
- Daily contact with ambassadors on campuses across the country
- Facilitate continued interest in the brand
- Audit app usage and volume and productivity of referral program
- Travel to college campuses to coordinate events, ambassador recruiting, and overall brand awareness
- BA or greater degree
- Recent graduate with active ties to top tier sororities and fraternities at culturally influential colleges
- "Get stuff done” Attitude
- Strong social skills
- Guerrilla marketing experience is a plus
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work nights and weekends
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at OkCupid.