What we do
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- Your core responsibility is to both strategically and operationally grow the portfolio of accounts using our rewarded ads product
- You provide market feedback and requirements to the product team to improve our rewarded ads offering
- You build a sales pipeline, negotiate and close deals with new advertisers in close cooperation with Applift’s Business Development and Account Management teams. Particularly you work on deals both with existing AppLift clients to upsell rewarded ads as well as new strategic client accounts
- You conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities for business growth
- You represent the rewarded ads team within AppLift as well as towards the general public
- You train and educate both, the Account Management and the Business Development teams, across all AppLift offices about rewarded ads and our sales strategy
- You support the Account Management team with the monitoring and analysis of AppLift’s rewarded ads campaigns
- You will have the opportunity to travel to AppLift offices around the globe to work with your team and develop regionalised tactics to fit with the company rewarded ads strategy
- You have 2 years+ professional experience in Client Relations, Account Management, Business Development or Sales in mobile marketing
- A good understanding of incent / rewarded traffic in general: how it works, where the market stands, who the top players are, what are the key success factors etc. is an advantage
- Highly motivated person who likes to see the immediate outcome of his/her work
- Very strong social and relationship building skills and a smart negotiator
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player who takes responsibility for contributing to a positive atmosphere in the office
- Analytical and proactive mind-set
- Passion for AdTech and Mobile Marketing
- Fluent in English; other languages are an advantage
What we Offer:
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.