AppLift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers mobile app advertisers to take control of every stage of the app marketing lifecycle. AppLift's programmatic platform, DataLift 360, enables advertisers to launch their apps as well as grow and retain quality users from one interface. With DataLift 360, app marketers can programmatically access all major mobile ad inventory worldwide and control their campaigns through a single proprietary technology platform, which provides advanced data integration as well as extended targeting and audience management capabilities.
- You work independently and manage your own projects in various areas (business development, product and quality management, marketing research, controlling etc.)
- You prepare high level presentations and potentially pitch in front of clients
- You actively build and further develop strong long-term relationships with our affiliates or advertisers in but not limited in Greater China area
- You monitor and analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage affiliates accordingly and constantly unlock new advertising budgets
- You work closely with the Traffic Management team (affiliate accounts) or Advertiser Management team (advertiser accounts) and make sure campaign goals are met with regard to quantity and quality
- You organize events, provide educational resources and support for affiliates and advertisers if necessary
- You create status reports, performance analysis and forecasts
- You support the team in other related areas if required
What do we offer?
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably from a top University
- Eligible to work at our Shanghai office
- 1-2 years of previous practical work experience
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Strong social and relationship building skills and a smart negotiator
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, capacity for abstraction
- Pro-active personality, a team player
- Passionate about mobile advertising and have a passion for achievement
- Entrepreneurial (agile and flexible) mindset
- An opportunity to work for one of the world's leading mobile advertising companies in the Ad Tech space
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of AppLift across India
- You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organisation
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You are part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.