solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You will be responsible for architecture, design and development of an efficient and scalable data warehouse
- You will be creating and maintaining the ETL processes from various source systems
- You will ensure that relevant data is collected, stored and analysed to be able to measure performance
- You develop KPIs to track performance of solarisBank and its functions and communicate trends to senior management for decision making
- You map and optimize processes inside solarisBank and develop automated reports
- You will be responsible for analyzing data and creating dashboards
- You have experience in data design and working with a data warehouse and you are proficient with Python to create ETL jobs
- You have the ability to determine the meaning of trends, can demonstrate analytical, creative and innovative problem solving skills and recommend solutions based on the business insights
- You are dedicated, creative, structured and a self-starter
- You have a university degree preferably in Economics, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- Relevant experience in data analysis using data visualization tools (QlickView, Tableau)
- You are a proficient MS Excel user and your SQL skills enable you to work with databases
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator and are proficient in English
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.