What we do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- You are at the center of AppLift’s operations, working closely with the campaign management team in Berlin
- You keep control over campaigns budgets and ensure we deliver the volumes expected by our clients
- You analyze our traffic sources performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize quality delivered on the campaigns
- You take ownership and responsibility over fraud detection and work on preventing it with other teams involved
- You act as a main point of contact between the advertiser and the traffic teams, provide detailed and data backed feedbacks about our traffic sources quality and campaigns performance
- You contribute on maintaining accuracy in our decision-making tools and systems
- You help implementing a yield management approach on our campaigns
- You have particularly strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are detail oriented and manipulate data with precision
- You like to move things forward and go beyond your scope of responsibility when necessary
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a good sense of business
- You are a good listener and can easily adopt a customer-oriented approach in your daily work
- Previous practical work experience within a start-up and / or in the field of Mobile Advertising is a big plus
- Very strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders, you are fluent in English
- You like to solve complex problems and are able to prioritize between different projects at the same time
- You are a team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty“ to support others
- You think big and have a passion for achievement
What do we offer?
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy Start-Up perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.