- You evaluate application documents of potential candidates and lead job interviews
- You discover, set up new recruiting channels and manage the existing ones
- You pro-actively search for high-level candidates using professional networks
- You are responsible for HR administration, e.g. onboardings, etc
- You manage internal HR-databases
What do we offer:
- 1+ year professional experience in recruiting and HR preferably in a start-up environment
- Masters or Bachelor degree (or comparable education or experience), preferably in human resources or a similar field
- Very strong people and organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and German
- Very strong motivation to learn and succeed
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- You become a part of a unique and fun company culture https://vimeo.com/99734712
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
- You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.