- You conceptualize and describe products, features and user stories for the development team
- You lead the product team and UX designers to build cutting edge features that bring value to Savedo’s customers
- You experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills to find clever solutions to our unique product
- You work with our Head of Engineering to design the best user experience and products
- You improve overall quality, documentation and process management
- You perform market research and competitor analysis in cooperation with our marketing team
- You identify issues in e.g. conversion, through reviewing product KPI’s and user experience tests
- You conduct A/B tests to optimize the product
- You stay on top of current industry trends
- At least 5 years of work experience in Product Management in an international setting
- At least 2 years working in a Scrum team as a Product Owner
- At least 2 years managing a team of product managers from a people management perspective, including setting salaries, hiring, mentoring/coaching, motivating and inspiring the team members to be better every day
- Master’s degree in information systems, computer science, business administration or other related fields or equivalent work experience
- You have leadership talent and can inspire and guide the team to find the best solutions
- Experience using wire-framing/mock-up tools, e.g. Sketch, Invision, UML sequence diagrams, etc.
- Experience in a Kanban environment
- Experience taking a product from concept to launch including prioritizing for MVP, post-MVP, etc.
- Entrepreneurial drive with hands-on experience creating products with great user experience
- Very strong analytical/numerical skills and experience with metric-based decision making (incl. web analytics)
- Does not settle for ‘good enough’ but is constantly seeking to improve how things are done on all levels
- Excellent business proficiency in English and - preferably - German
- Understanding of Retail Finance products and the European banking landscape is a plus
- Deep understanding of lean software development processes, including cultural requirements, how to improve the processes, etc.
What do we offer?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Work with a fun, talented and experienced team of engineers and entrepreneurs with over 20 nationalities
- You get valuable insights into scaling a company and have a big impact on its further development
- Work with your preferred equipment of choice
- Flexibility around our core working hours
- Access to internal company benefits, free drinks/food, Savedo team events and free German classes
- Support in relocation, work permit, and other administrative issues if needed
- Work in the start-up center of Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.