solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
We're searching for a Technical Product Manager with strong technical, interpersonal and conceptual skills. We’re providing an API-accessible platform for financial services to our partners and envision to reshape the banking industry.
- You set the vision, product strategy and roadmap for our internal Core Banking Platform which process accounts, transactions and other core banking services
- You provide functional and technical design of our core banking features and provide clear prioritization for the engineering team
- You conceptualize, manage, and prioritize the development of our Core Banking Services and its interfaces
- You drive the evaluation, decision and integration of 3rd party (web-)services like AML checks, payment gateways, etc.
- You are responsible for managing interfaces to 3rd party core banking platform components
- You make the roadmap transparent to internal stakeholders
- You analyse and understand market and regulatory needs and changes which are transformed into implementable tasks
- You review and explain tasks for the engineering team and you are in charge of release management of those features
- You have a degree in Information Management, Information Systems, Business Informatics or any similar fields
- You’re an expert in the banking or financial sector
- You have extensive experience with Core Banking systems, its components and processes
- You’re an expert with transactional banking / payment gateways and AML checks
- You know all details about SEPA, PACS, EBICS, SWIFT
- You are experienced in Software Product Management with significant technical focus
- You have experience with programming languages
- You speak the language of technology and of banking teams
- You have a passion for conceiving, designing, building, shipping and sustaining amazing technical products
- You go the extra-mile to deliver features within time
- You have relentlessly high standards and are never satisfied with the status quo
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking
- It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.