solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You are part of the Technology team at solarisBank and initially directly report to our CTO Peter
- You are responsible for the frontend development of our new products
- You work with cutting-edge technologies in an agile environment
- You are a part of a collaborative international team of highly skilled technical experts, who inspire each other in their daily work
- You challenge the status quo in order to improve and innovate our products
- You find the best ways to develop and ship new ideas
- You take ownership of important components and continuously work to improve them
- You work with our product team to create products that offer a good user/partner experience
- You have a deep understanding of modern information technology and its processes
- You have at least 3 years of experience with frontend development including responsive web development
- You have experience with at least one major frontend stack including Angular.js or React.js
- You have deep knowledge of HTML/ CSS and its pre-processors
- You constantly improve your working environment by researching and applying new technologies
- You take responsibility to ensure measurable results
- You have an analytical way of thinking and problem solving
- You embody the culture of excellent troubleshooting, communication and documentation
- Experience with mobile frameworks is a plus
- Fluency in English required, excellent business proficiency in German is a big plus
- Understanding of Retail Finance products and the European banking landscape is a plus
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You have at least one hobby beside coding
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.