We’re FinReach, a Berlin based startup developing SaaS solutions for financial service providers. We solve problems in the digital interaction between companies and their customers. The team has both a strong track record in building software solutions and extensive financial industry knowledge. Currently, FinReach has developed an automated bank account switch solution, allowing customers to change their accounts easier than ever before. After the Go-Live of its second product the Depot Switch Kit, the company is planning to expand its service portfolio further and to enter into new markets soon. We’re now looking for a Full-Stack Ruby Developer (m/f) to join our experiences tech team. For more information visit finreach.com.
Currently we have 3 actively developed multi-tenant projects based on Ruby on Rails with around 30 models in each of them and interact with each other or with different backend gateways through various APIs. We deploy our applications using Docker, do testing using RSpec/Capybara. On the frontend we use AngularJS, ReactJS & Bootstrap css.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
Our Perfect Match:
- You are responsible for the design and development of the FinReach platform
- You work on Back- and Frontend elements on all of our products, making them perform better and more user friendly
- You take ownership over specific components in systems and continuously work to improve them
- You set up deployment infrastructure, server environments and testing infrastructure and you maintain/improve them
- You push code into production daily that is tested automatically as part of our continuous delivery pipeline
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance and reliability of our systems
- You research, and are happy to learn new technologies that will improve our products and development flow
- You work on AWS, Mesos and other cloud based solutions
- You stay on top of current tech industry trends
- You bring at least 3+ years of work experience in web development and software engineering
- Min. 2 years Ruby on Rails professional experience, with an excellent knowledge with backend technologies and UI frameworks (such as Angular / React)
- Ability to explain your code in form of design patterns and understand how to decompose code into maintainable, common sense oriented parts
- Prior knowledge in using and defining REST Services and working with various templating languages
- Enjoy working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and leverage the mainstream tools such as Slack, Trello and Travis CI
- Disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance
- You are a team player and understand the importance of supporting others
- You have very good communication skills with high English proficiency
- We are reshaping the banking for small and medium businesses by developing a fully digital experience
- We’re a fun, talented, international and experienced team of engineers and entrepreneurs
- We’ll support you in relocation, getting a work permit and other administrative issues if needed
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
- Our employees have a big impact on the further development of our company
- You can select and work with the equipment of your choice
Apply online with your CV or LinkedIn profile and Github account.
We're looking forward to being in touch!
Satu from the People & Organization team
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.