- You are responsible for building the Savedo platform to become the market leader
- You manage the engineers from a people perspective, e.g. setting salaries, recruiting, mentoring/coaching, motivating and inspiring the team members to be better every day
- You work closely with our Head of Product and the product managers to translate the business needs into detailed requirements for the tech teams
- You take responsibility for all aspects of our tech infrastructure, including improving test automation, quality, deployments, source control, processes, etc.
- You attract, motivate and retain top engineers
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance and reliability of our systems
- You stay on top of current industry trends
- You have experience in leading a tech organization of at least 20 engineers
- At least 5 years of professional working experience within the field of web development and software engineering, ideally on medium and large size projects, preferably worked with Ruby
- At least 5 years working in an agile environment (Scrum & Kanban preferred) including having a deep understanding of Lean Software development and processes, cultural aspects and experience continuously improving dev processes
- Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar or equivalent industry experience
- Deep experienced with AWS, Ruby on Rails, Angular, micro services, etc. or equivalent technologies
- You have leadership talent and can inspire and guide the team to find the best solutions
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
- Excellent communication skills, high proficiency in English
What do we offer?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Work with a fun, talented and experienced team of engineers and entrepreneurs with over 20 nationalities
- You get valuable insights into scaling a company and have a big impact on its further development
- Work with your preferred equipment of choice
- Flexibility around our core working hours
- Access to internal company benefits, free drinks/food, Savedo team events and free German classes
- Support in relocation, work permit, and other administrative issues if needed
- Work in the start-up center of Berlin, the Silicon Valley of Europe
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.