solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You will work cross-functionally involving the partnerships and market team as well as product and engineering
- You will be consulting our future partners on our technology and on our services and support our sales team on bringing our customers on board (including technical onboarding)
- You will be the go-to-person for our partners' technical integration and therefore talk with their CTO and tech teams on eye-level
- You will gather feedback and ideas from our partners and channel this into the product organization
- You have a deep understanding of modern information technology and its processes
- You have a strong technical background and an outgoing personality which enables you to work (B2B) customer facing
- Banking or fintech know how is a plus, but not required
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You are proficient in English and German
- You are an excellent communicator and you are able to to explain complex matters to different audiences
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.