We’re FinReach, a Berlin based startup developing SaaS solutions for financial service providers. We solve problems in the digital interaction between companies and their customers. The team has both a strong track record in building software solutions and extensive financial industry knowledge. Currently, FinReach has developed an automated bank account switch solution, allowing customers to change their accounts easier than even before. After the Go-Live of its second product the Depot Switch Kit, the company is planning to expand its service portfolio further and to enter into new markets soon. We’re now looking for a Senior Java Back-End Developer (m/f) to join our tech team. For more information visit finreach.com.
If you're looking for an innovative, dynamic, agile and international environment to work in join our team. Do you want 2B||!2B part of it?
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the design and development of our Java backend
- You integrate with financial systems and 3rd party services
- You work in an Agile team of specialists and generalists with a product owner
- You push code into production daily that is tested automatically as part of our continuous delivery pipeline
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance and reliability of our systems
- You take ownership over specific components and continuously work to improve them
- You stay on top of current tech industry trends
Our Perfect Match:
- You bring 4+ years of experience with Java backend
- You are expert in Spring Framework and Java backend systems
- You have very good understanding for software architecture, integration and messaging
- You have deep understanding of fault-tolerance, resilience and zero downtime deployments
- You have experience with relational (MySQL) and document (MongoDB) databases
- You have solid theoretical background in algorithms, complexity and data structures
- You love working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) and leverage the mainstream tools like Slack, Trello and Travis CI
- You have a disciplined approach to automated testing and quality assurance
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international start-up environment
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English. German language skills are a plus.
- Experience in financial area is a plus
- Experience in security and/or cryptography is a plus
- Our stack: Java 8, Spring 4 (Boot, MVC, Data), MongoDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Maven, git, Travis CI
- You become a part of one of the fastest growing company builders in the FinTech sector
- You work in an environment where we put people first and in which we combine success and fun within a great company culture
- You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get the space to bring in your style into our company
- You get the access to the best tools and technologies
- You will benefit from flexibility around our core working hours
- You get support in relocation, work permit, and other administrative issues if needed
- You get access to internal company benefits, free drinks/food and team events
- You enjoy a competitive compensation package
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or one-page CV.
I’m looking forward to being in touch!
Satu from the People & Organization Team