We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Here, people from many different backgrounds gather to shape the future of finance. We’re currently looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer (m/f) to join one of our FinTech Ventures.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You work closely with our developers to maintain the high quality of our products
- You plan and execute tests for new products
- You help define our company-wide testing strategy
- You work on test scenarios and use cases
- You work on manual testing for different use cases
- You create automation tests for various areas
- You ideally create penetration tests
- You stay on top of current tech industry trends
Our Perfect Match:
- 3+ years of work experience in quality assurance for web applications
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Knowledge of different operating systems (preferably Linux) as well as QA approaches
- Understanding of performance testing and monitoring systems
- Experience in coding/scripting
- Solid knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Manual and automation testing experience
- Experience with Selenium is a plus
- Working experience with SQL is a plus
- Working with API testing tools such as Ready API or similar is a plus
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance in one of the fastest growing company builders in the world
- Our team is here to support you with extensive expertise in both the financial industry and founding businesses
- We’re well connected to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn profile or one-page CV.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Satu from the People & Organization Team
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.