Germany’s digital insurance expert is looking for Senior Developers to join us on our endeavour to change an industry and enable everyone to have the best insurance for their situation, at a fair price, with very little effort.
- Think through hard problems and work with our brilliant team to make them reality
- Influence the choice and design of upcoming features by getting involved in Product Management
- Enable our insurance experts to serve our customers faster and better than any anyone else
- Keep shipping working software
What you’ll bring:
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies. This should include expert knowledge in Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with Continuous Delivery approaches, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD
- Excellent knowledge in data processing with languages like SQL
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding ambition
- Knowledge in working with Event Oriented Architectures and Rule Engines
- Fluency in German is a Plus
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- To be a valued member of our team
- Gain knowledge by working with our partners from universities in areas like Artificial Intelligence and Complex Event Processing
- Flat hierarchies where you will work and communicate with every role, from CEO to intern
- Free drinks and fruits in the office as you would expect from a decent Start-Up
- A competitive salary
We are looking forward to your application!
Send your CV to Steffen@clark.de
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.