solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You are part of the Technology team at solarisBank and initially directly report to our CTO Peter
- You are overall responsible for the security architecture of our company by building world-class security capabilities that protect our assets
- You manage the following areas of IT security: corporate security (incl. Information protection), ID Management, network security, threat analysis, emergency response, security policies, IT-related audit/compliance activities
- You also educate and train the organisation on security and privacy guidelines
- You are involved in assessing our IT services technology regarding security and privacy
- You conduct stress tests and hacker activities against our platform and products in order to identify potential risks and take immediate counter actions
- You have a deep understanding of modern information technology and its processes
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the security field which allows you to effectively protect public accessibility cloud services and our platform
- You have expert knowledge in security and privacy standards like European Safe Harbor, PCI, OWASP and PII
- You are know how to implement and use vulnerability scanning tools and how to setup counter measure against identified weak points
- Fluency in English required, excellent business proficiency in German is a big plus
- Understanding of Retail Finance products and the European banking landscape is a plus
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You have at least one hobby beside coding/hacking/being a security maniac
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.