SharePop is a platform that helps social media influencers of any size to earn an income by promoting mobile apps. The platform is fully self-served and without any obligations. SharePop connects advertisers and influencers on a performance-based business model to scale influencer marketing into the longtail of influencers across various social networks. SharePops mission is to help social media influencers of any size to monetize their influence.
For more information, check out our website.
Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the US Market team, working under the supervision of the Head of US Market. The User Account Manager position is a very varied job which requires knowledge and interest in performance-based marketing, SEM, SMM, and community management. Among the various tasks that you will have to perform are the following:
- Prospect for new users
- Manage existing user accounts, providing support and coaching, and increase engagement
- Carry on Community Management and Social Media Management tasks, interacting with users and prospects on social media, forums, IM.
- Attend industry events and grow your professional network, leveraging your contacts within the industry
- Set campaign strategies, define goals and plan the execution of the campaigns
- Continuously work with other sales teams within the company on onboarding partners, shape the pipeline and monitor campaign execution
- Create educative and tutorial documents
These various tasks will fall into the following weighted categories:
- Prospecting for new users - 30%
- Managing existing users and increasing their engagement - 30%
- Social Media Advertising - 20%
- PR, communication and SMO - 15%
- Other - 5%
- Native English speaker required (no need to speak German though)
- Familiar with Photoshop
- A natural born communicator who is a good initiator, proactive and can work independently
- Be entrepreneurial in your approach and able to think outside the box to come up with new solutions to your daily challenges
- Organizational skills and ability to steer a project by connecting the dots and tying loose ends
- Familiarity with online advertising campaigns, tracking and CPI, CPC, CPA, PPC concepts
- A team player
- Good knowledge of Affiliate Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Performance Based Marketing, App ecosystem
- Familiarity with SEM (SEO, SEA) and SMM (SMO, SMA)
- Prior experience of 2+ years in the field of social media management, community management or business development in an online advertising environment
What do we offer?
- An exceptionally rewarding career in a fast growing start-up
- Profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies within the last 8 years
- Quickly expand your skills as an online marketing professional and build a valuable network in the scene
- Incentives for attending world-wide tech conferences and events
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Work in the startup centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
- Competitive remuneration package
- Choose your machine
- Visa and relocation assistance
- Free German classes with material included
- Yearly off-site event (last one was in Bali)
- Kicker table, Playstation 4, free drinks, fruits, exciting team activities
Interested? - Submit your CV and cover letter online.