- You set up, traffic, and optimize programmatic audience-targeted campaigns in display using various tools, including Demand-Side Platforms (DSPs), Facebook-Native, and other 3rd party management platforms
- Create weekly client performance reports and identify areas of optimization potential
- You carry out performance optimization of the campaigns and ads according to KPIs (eCPA, LTV, CPI) and daily budget allocations
- You closely monitor the market, trends and competitors
- You identify and implement new technologies to optimize reach, targeting and ROI
- You build and implement media plans and monitor the impact of our campaigns
- You work seamlessly with media and measurement teams to bring campaigns to market
What do we offer?
- Experience in running media buying campaigns through DSPs - and other online marketing campaigns
- Experience with online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI)
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- An interest in social media and mobile/online marketing
- Experience with the following Platforms is a plus: 50 on red, Go2mobi, Trafficvance
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to work harmoniously in a fast-paced international environment
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow within a performance driven culture
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.