What we do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- You manage existing partnerships for AppLift
- You monitor and analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage media partners accordingly
- You develop strong relationships with our media partners
- You support the team in other related areas if required
- You meet KPI goals and report to the Team Lead of Traffic Management
- You have a Master or Bachelor Degree preferably with focus on (online / mobile) marketing
- Knowledge of online, mobile and / or game advertising market is a strong plus
- Previous work experience in account management is a plus
- Ambition to grow in your role as an account manager over a longer time-frame
- Very strong social and relationship building skills and a smart negotiator
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Pro-active personality, a team player
What do we offer?
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy Start-Up perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.
Manchester, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.