We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance. We’re now looking for a CTO in Residence (m/f) to join us and lead us on our journey to technical excellence. Who said finance was boring?
As a CTO in Residence you initially work for the company builder and help build one of our ventures with the goal of becoming one of its senior managers.
What will keep you challenged:
- Setting up initial IT architecture and supporting engineers in selecting and developing the most suitable data infrastructure and technology
- Hiring, developing, training, leading and growing technical teams across our new Fintech Ventures
- Active involvement in developing our tech-focused company culture
- Conceptualising new features and improving stability of our products and platforms
- Coordinating ongoing development with the IT-teams based on clear KPIs and managing goals & expectations
- Given excellent performance, you will have the opportunity to join the venture in senior leadership role
What will make you succeed?
- Considerable experience in leading development teams
- Proven experience designing architectures and technical strategies for start-ups
- An excellent network that enables us to recruit top tech talent for your team
- An ability to bring in new ideas to further improve our tech-related company culture and brand
- You aspire to continuously develop yourself and stay on top of the latest tech technology innovations/trends
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a creative approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Great communication comes naturally to you, both with your team and with the senior management team
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- You will work on cutting-edge technical challenges that push the boundaries of how and where high-quality data is utilized today
- Your work with a mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts together to ensure each venture’s success
- You will join a team of talented, dedicated and passionate people
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office