We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Here, people from many different backgrounds gather to shape the future of finance. We’re now looking for a Junior HR Manager—People Services (m/f) to join our People & Organization Team.
You are an operational multitasking talent. While working concentrated on payrolls and contracts you keep a smile on your face even when the tenth employee approaches you with a question. You like working in a small team but you’re not afraid of handling a new group of fresh employees. You have a sharp eye for detail and repetitive work doesn’t bore you but makes you even faster and better. Join our team and make every employee feel at home at FinLeap.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for on-boarding our international employees for FinLeap as well as selected Ventures
- You are the contact person for our employees and support them in all HR-related requests
- You take ownership for the following administrative tasks after a training period: contract preparation, monthly preparatory payroll, visa applications, reference letters and off-boarding
- You maintain our internal HR database and general tools and accounts
- You develop and analyze reports for our management team as needed
- You communicate with external service providers and authorities
- You bring own ideas and are responsible for your own projects
Our Perfect Match:
- Bachelor’s degree or apprenticeship in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
- First experience in HR Administration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in and basic knowledge of labor law, preparatory payroll as well as social security topics
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in German and English
- Very good people and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to prioritize multiple tasks and easily adapt to new challenges
- Pro-active and result-oriented working style
- You have the opportunity to further develop your HR knowledge and take over responsibility
- You work with highly motivated and skilled People Services colleagues in a three-member team (currently)
- You are part of an excellent learning culture
- You have the opportunity to attend team activities and numerous FinLeap events
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
- You work in the start-up center of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Apply online with your one-page CV. We're looking forward to being in touch!
Linda from the Recruiting Team
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.