solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You work on concepts for internal information exchange and employee dialog
- You examine, maintain and develop our tools for internal information exchange
- Working cross-functionally with all departments is your daily routine to gather important information and communicate them internally within the organization
- You create content for various internal channels (e.g. internal blog, internal video channel)
- Creating an bottom-up communication culture amongst the solarisBank employees to exchange information within the company is your long term goal
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You have studied a communication, journalism or marketing related subject
- Preferably professional experience in journalism and a passion for digital topics
- Ideally you have already worked with ECM or collaboration systems, e.g. sharepoint, confluence
- You have a passion for writing and creating content
- You have the ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way and engage both industry insiders as well as general audiences
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and love to bring your ideas and initiatives forward
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.