solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You are part of our Marketing and PR team which directly reports to one of our Managing Directors
- You create concepts for internal as well as external solarisBank events and also organize those
- You take care of social media content research as well as channel management in order to place our messages to the relevant target group
- You support and share our internal communication by e.g. writing internal blog posts
- You create content for PR and the solarisBank marketing channels
- You support the Marketing & PR team in creating and executing campaigns as well as long term strategy
- You are a student of business administration, marketing or communications
- You have gained first working experience (e.g. through internships) in the digital economy, in journalism / PR or marketing related fields
- You are highly interested and keep up with latest trends in modern technologies, banking and fintech as well as the digital economy
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You are proficient in English and German
- You are an excellent communicator and you are able to to explain complex matters to different audiences
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.