- You position ad2games as the No.1 ad-tech company in Berlin
- You set up and develop the full range of communication channels
- You communicate, network and place press coverage with journalists and other industry multiplicators
- You create & manage content (e.g. press releases, articles) for all relevant channels
- You design and organize own events and participate in industry and recruiting events
- You generate and implement creative branding strategies and ideas
- You work directly with the CEO
- You are interested in- and stay on top of current industry trends
What do we offer?
- You bring 3+ years of work experience (internships included) in a relevant job and/or industry preferably with focus on PR/Event management
- Affinity for the written word, good creative writing skills and an eloquent writing style
- Proficiency in German and English
- Proven passion for relevant tech related fields such as Big Data or Digital Advertising is a plus
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in Marketing/PR/IR/Literature or any tech-related field
- You work with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.