We’re FinLeap, a Fintech company builder based in Berlin and active in more than ten countries. Along with our passionate co-founders, we launch several startups per year. Our environment is diverse, exciting, fast-paced and changing every day. We’re now looking for a Head of Key Account Management (m/f) to join our new venture in the personal finance optimization business.You’re a natural networker and lead generator? The one who gets the timeslot with the exec everyone’s trying to reach and strikes a deal by the end of the day? You’ll take this pioneering role and make it your own, adapting effortlessly as we add new markets and verticals and filling our digital Rolodex as you lay the groundwork for our launch and future expansion.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
Our Perfect Match:
- Joining as a key member of the management team
- Working closely with the managing director on sales, strategic, business development and organizational topics
- Building a strong partner portfolio of top-tier electricity and gas energy providers
- Independently navigating and managing your own sales pipeline and projects
- Managing, maintaining and nurturing strong relationships with our sourcing partners, e.g. electricity providers, gas and telco companies
- Identifying and evaluating new markets, clients and services and coming up with ways to seize them
- Influencing key decisions through product and sales analyses
- Growing, leading and developing your own sales and key account management team
- Has at least 5 years of work experience in sales, business development or a similar field, extensive industry network strongly preferred
- Has excellent communication skills and very strong social skills
- Is a smart negotiator and both a team leader and player
- Is performance-driven and consistently works to further develop professionally
- Is fluent in both German and English
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant working documents online.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Malte from the Recruiting Team