- You find new advertising partners and build out pipelines in existing and new markets
- You create monthly/annual performance reporting and forecasts
- You represent AppLift at industry events around Europe
- You stay on top of current industry events
- You work independently and manage your own projects in various areas
- Previous experience in Sales
- Previous experience in mobile app marketing, adtech, gaming industry is advantageous
- Very strong social and relationship building skills and a smart negotiator
- Fluency in English is a must-have (other languages; e.g., French, are a plus)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; must be proficient with Salesforce
- Pro-active personality, a team player
- Creativity and problem solving skills
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to get out of the day-to-day work routine to join AppLift Labs in San Francisco to shape new product initiatives with colleagues from all AppLift offices
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Submit your 1-page CV online.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.