- You build and further develop strong long-term relationships with our new advertising partners
- You create status reports, performance analysis and forecasts
- You are part of and significantly contribute to the overall success of our Sales team and the company as a whole
- You provide educational resources and support if necessary
- You stay on top of current industry events
- You work independently and manage your own projects in various areas
- 3+ years Sales experience in mobile app marketing
- Very strong social and relationship building skills and a smart negotiator
- Fluency in English is a must-have, preferably German language skills (other languages are a plus)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Pro-active personality, a team player
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Salesforce experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to get out of the day-to-day work routine to join AppLift Labs in San Francisco to shape new product initiatives with colleagues from all AppLift offices
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Submit your 1-page CV online.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.