- You take full responsibility to implement the business development strategy for mobile and free to play gaming offers on the advertiser side
- You work closely with our video influencer team "Nevaly" to acquire advertising budgets for upcoming mobile, PC, Mac and console games ranging from indie and early access to AAA titles
- You leverage your existing network within European PC game publishers to create proposals and secure advertising budgets for the release of major upcoming AAA games (PC, console games)
- You drive and negotiate deals with new advertisers and agencies, remotely as well as in personal meetings, at trade shows and industry events worldwide
- You manage existing advertiser accounts and build new partnerships with leading media agencies and game publishers
- Your passion and enthusiasm for the gaming industry helps you to deep-dive into market research and identify new and upcoming trends
What do we offer?
- You bring relevant working experience in the field of sales or business development in an online advertisement environment within the gaming industry, preferably F2P
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good sense for business opportunities
- Very strong analytical and number skills combined with creativity, efficient and result oriented working style
- Excellent network within the European game publisher and -agency landscape
- Out of the box thinker, experienced in content marketing
- Passionate about working with games
- You become a part of a unique and fun company culture https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdS9q95M1Q&feature=youtu.be
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
- You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.