- You work closely with the Director Business Development Gaming in gaining crucial partnerships to grow the business
- You lead, train and develop the business development team for the overall success of the department and the company as a whole
- You create sales strategies and programs to expand our Advertiser Account business
- You drive and negotiate deals with new advertisers, remotely as well as in personal meetings, at trade shows, industry events etc.
- You establish and maintain a strong deal pipeline in a sustainable way
- You interact and influence decisions through product and sales analysis and being a thorough leader on all aspects of the business
- You navigate independently and manage your own projects in various areas in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You stay on top of current industry trends
- You are responsible for recruiting and developing your team
- Previous work experience in sales and / or business development and knowledge of online, mobile and/or game advertising market
- Proficiency in English, further language skills are a plus
- Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
- Very strong analytical skills with an outstanding sense for business opportunities
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Previous experience in building and leading successful teams is a plus
- Efficient and very results-oriented working style
What do we offer?
- Very good people and communication skills, strong negotiator with a closer-/hunter-mentality
- You work with serial entrepreneurs and investors who co-founded more than 10 successful companies
- You become part of one of the fastest growing company builders in the world
- You get access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- You lead a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package including shares
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.