What we do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- Managing relationships with vendors; leading negotiations
- Analyze and optimize mobile performance campaigns
- Train and professionally develop team on subject matter
- Strong innovation and creativity skills
- Proven ability to lead people and projects
- Five years of experience in display advertising/ media buying/ online advertising
- Two years of experience people management
- Demonstrable experience in managing performance campaigns
- Experience in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to communicate professionally with internal and external stakeholders
What do we offer?
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy Start-Up perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.