What we do
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- You have core responsibility to both strategically and operationally grow our advertiser portfolio
- You manage and enhance our Europe BD Team
- You provide educational resources and support to the team
- You design and execute a BD strategy to support AppLift’s strong growth vision
- You proactively identify business challenges and support the management team in acting on them
- You represent the company within our group and towards the general public
- You make the right decisions to quickly move forward in a fast-paced business environment
- You continuously further develop yourself and stay on top of the latest tech industry innovations and trends
- You report directly to the SVP of Advertising
- 4+ years Sales experience in mobile app marketing
- Preferably previous team management experience
- Building and maintaining excellent relations in the adtech space
- Highly effective communicator and a smart negotiator
- Excellent leadership skills and can motivate a team on “sunny and cloudy days”
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Pro-active personality, a team player
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English is a must-have, preferably bi-lingual (English and French/Spanish)
- Excellent operational execution skills and stay “on top of things”
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to get out of the day-to-day work routine to join AppLift Labs in San Francisco to shape new product initiatives with colleagues from all AppLift offices
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Submit your 1-page CV online.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.