Founded in 2014, zeotap’s mission is to bring the targeting capabilities of platforms like Google and Facebook to the rest of the digital mobile ecosystem.
zeotap has established a global data platform for mobile advertising, which integrates hard-to-access deterministic user-level data from large enterprises, placing a focus on data security and privacy.
The company has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in New York, Milan, Madrid and Bangalore.
- You design, develop and implement products and modules considering aspects of performance, scalability and fault tolerance
- You explore and operationalise new technology in zeotap
- You handle escalations and customer issues from time to time
- You behave as a consultant to internal stakeholders and help design a creative solution for our customers
- You are able to work on diverse technologies including Business Logic, Big data, Web Applications etc.
- You are able to adapt and use emerging technology
- You take complete responsibility of the feature/module
What we offer:
- 3-6+ years of experience in building and deploying big data solutions like Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Kafka
- Experience in designing and deploying big data solutions across multiple DCs spread across the globe
- Basic understanding of noSQL databases like Aerospike, Cassandra
- Good knowledge of deployment, tuning and administration of relevant big data technologies
- Experience with data loads in excess of 10 TB per day preferred
- Previous ad-tech experience, specifically in ad serving is a big plus
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science or other related fields is preferred
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Make an impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Work with cutting edge technologies and on-demand equipment
- Your health is important to us: we offer a great health insurance (for you and your family)
- Enjoy great work atmosphere, an awesome office, regular team events and much more
- Get free lunches in the office, snacks and drinks in the evening, and other tax free benefits
- We are family-friendly, respect your work-life balance and offer flexible office hours
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.