What we do
AppLift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers mobile app advertisers to take control of every stage of the app marketing lifecycle. AppLift's programmatic platform, DataLift 360, enables advertisers to launch their apps as well as grow and retain quality users from one interface. With DataLift 360, app marketers can programmatically access all major mobile ad inventory worldwide and control their campaigns through a single proprietary technology platform, which provides advanced data integration as well as extended targeting and audience management capabilities.
- You monitor and analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage publishers accordingly and constantly unlock new advertising budgets
- You build and further develop strong long-term relationships with our publishers or advertisers
- You work closely with the Traffic Management team (publisher accounts) or Advertiser Management team (advertiser accounts) and make sure campaign goals are met with regard to quantity and quality
- You organize events, provide educational resources and support for publishers and advertisers if necessary
- You create status reports, performance analysis and forecasts
- You support the team in other related areas if required
- Previous work experience in the field of account management or business development is plus
- Experience in publisher- and mobile marketing or in advertiser Key Account Management is a plus
- Ambition to grow in your role as an account manager over a longer time-frame
- Good understanding of the smartphone (iOS/Android) or online gaming market is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Japanese is a must-have; solid communication skills in English
- Very strong social and relationship building skills and a smart negotiator
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Pro-active personality, a team player
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
What do we offer?
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of AppLift across Japan
- Work in a truly global company with 40+ nationalities, 9 global offices, and 200+ amazing colleagues
- Learn and grow in an environment characterised by flat hierarchy, entrepreneurial drive and fun
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package (including performance related bonus)
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.
Manchester, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.