What We Do:
AppLift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers mobile app advertisers to take control of every stage of the app marketing lifecycle. AppLift's programmatic platform, DataLift 360, enables advertisers to launch their apps as well as grow and retain quality users from one interface. With DataLift 360, app marketers can programmatically access all major mobile ad inventory worldwide and control their campaigns through a single proprietary technology platform, which provides advanced data integration as well as extended targeting and audience management capabilities.
- You are at the centre of AppLift’s operations, working closely with the campaign management team in Berlin
- You keep control over campaigns budgets and ensure we deliver the volumes expected by our clients
- You analyse our traffic sources performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize quality delivered on the campaigns
- You take ownership and responsibility over fraud detection and work on preventing it with other teams involved
- You act as a main point of contact between the advertiser and the traffic teams, provide detailed and data backed feedbacks about our traffic sources quality and campaigns performance
- You contribute on maintaining accuracy in our decision-making tools and systems
- You help implementing a yield management approach on our campaigns
- You have particularly strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are detailed oriented and manipulate data with precision
- You have excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- You like to move things forward and go beyond your scope of responsibility when necessary
- You take ownership for your decisions and your mistakes, and accept critical feedback
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a good sense of business
- You are a good listener and can easily adopt a customer-oriented approach in your daily work
- You have a very strong motivation to make an exceptionally successful career within start-ups
- Previous practical work experience within a start-up and / or in the field of Mobile Advertising is a big plus
Person needs to be able to collaborate with a global team and in general being very team oriented
Anticipate and solve complex problems, being able to prioritize, being proactive
What do we offer?
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies world wide
- Work side by side with some of the brightest minds in our industry
- Enjoy Start-Up perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, Ski trips, and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Bring our business to the next level together with other teams and colleagues from over 35 nationalities and make a real impact on the industry
- Become a talent acquisition expert and join recruitment and other relevant events all over APAC
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Submit your CV along with Coverletter
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.