- Manage existing Korean and Japanese publisher partners to maintain the best performance within our solution - the world’s first and leading Native Mobile supply side platform
- Analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage the accounts accordingly
- Monitor partner's traffic on a regular basis to identify key performance trends
- Proactively develop new suggestions to increase partner's productivity in ad placement
- Organize events, provide educational resources and support for partners
- Create status reports, performance analysis and forecasts
- Actively work with APAC BD director to solve out any technical and operational requests from existing partners
- You meet KPI goals and support the team in other related areas if required
- Strong interests and ambition to grow in the industry of mobile & online advertising business as a future career path.
- Great command of both English and Japanese
- Technical background or relevant knowledge would be a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and a good sense of mobile industry
What we offer:
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing and entrepreneurship and make a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of PubNative across Asia
- You get a rewarding career where you can continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
- You work directly with the decision makers and have an impact on the organization
- You are a part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial drive
- You will have a chance to be a full time employee in a long term frame if you successfully complete the internship program
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.