What We Do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- You are at the center of AppLift’s operations, working closely with the campaign management team in Berlin
- You keep control over campaigns budgets and ensure we deliver the volumes expected by our clients
- You analyze our traffic sources performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize quality delivered on the campaigns
- You take ownership and responsibility over fraud detection and work on preventing it with other teams involved
- You act as a main point of contact between the advertiser and the traffic teams, provide detailed and data backed feedbacks about our traffic sources quality and campaigns performance
- You contribute on maintaining accuracy in our decision-making tools and systems
- You help implementing a yield management approach on our campaigns
- You have particularly strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are detailed oriented and manipulate data with precision. Relevant experience with Tableau and Sisense Software is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- You like to move things forward and go beyond your scope of responsibility when necessary
- You take ownership for your decisions and your mistakes, and accept critical feedback
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a good sense of business
- You are a good listener and can easily adopt a customer-oriented approach in your daily work
- You have a very strong motivation to make an exceptionally successful career within start-ups
- Previous practical work experience within a start-up and / or in the field of Mobile Advertising is a big plus
- Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their peer group or have achieved similar results in their working environments
What We Offer:
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies world wide
- Work side by side with some of the brightest minds in our industry
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties, and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Bring our business to the next level together with other teams and colleagues from over 35 nationalities and make a real impact on the industry
- Become an industry expert and join ad-tech and other relevant events all over the globe
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.