Founded in 2014, zeotap’s mission is to bring the targeting capabilities of platforms like Google and Facebook to the rest of the digital mobile ecosystem.
zeotap has established a global data platform for mobile advertising, which integrates hard-to-access deterministic user-level data from large enterprises, placing a focus on data security and privacy.
The company has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in New York, Milan, Madrid and Bangalore.
- Your core responsibility is to grow our client portfolio, consisting of media agencies, trading desks and direct brands and build strong sustainable relationships based on trust and high-performance
- You will be in charge of significantly driving zeotap’s data revenue by negotiating and closing trading agreements and helping clients to perform efficient audience targeting and verification
- You will deliver highest service levels at all times, making our clients’ life simple, advising them on how to leverage our data to meet their KPIs, set the right incentives and provide valuable industry understanding and insights
- You will position zeotap as a strong premium data brand and as the new innovative and trustworthy data alternative to Google & facebook
- You support event and trade fair preparation and participate in events to represent zeotap
- 1-3 years of experience selling programmatic digital products or comparable SaaS solutions to agencies/trading desks (direct to brand client sales experience is a strong plus)
- Exposure and given relations to relevant people in the media agency industry in North America
- You have proven success in beating sales targets and are following a consultative sales approach on behalf of your clients
- Data, mobile advertising and/or platform sales experience is a big plus
- You have very strong and convincing communication & presentation skills that you can adjust to different hierarchy levels
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team
Manchester, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.