Postmates is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product in their city delivered on-demand. We’re on a mission to become the on-demand delivery infrastructure for every major city in the world.
As the Director of Product, Fleet you will own Postmates’ core fleet experience, defining and executing the roadmap that transports goods from merchants to our customers quickly, affordably, and reliably. You’ll build innovative experiences that make being a Postmate easy, fun, and rewarding.
- Build the best fleet experience in the on-demand delivery space, period
- Launch new products and features that attract new Postmates to the platform, increase fleet earnings, streamline deliveries, and make being a Postmate super fun
- Scale Postmates into a globally-recognized brand
- Collaborate with business leaders to make large-scale decisions that impact tens of thousands of Postmates, thousands of partners, and the millions of customers they serve
- Build and manage a team that will help you realize your vision
- Deliver results by setting ambitious goals, defining priorities, and improving processes that align PMs, engineers, and operations across your team and the organization
- 6+ years of product experience, 2+ years at the director level
- Bonus points if you’re an entrepreneur or former founder
- Proven track record of building innovative consumer experiences
- Detail-obsessed—you know every corner of your product, every metric that matters, and know your customers better than anyone else
- Passion for logistics—you lie awake at night dreaming of better ways to move goods throughout a city
- Great product intuition—you have a creative mind, great taste, and a strong instinct for what people want or need
- Analytical thinking—you use the right data to create pragmatic and effective solutions
- Leadership—you motivate your teammates to build amazing products and you’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity
- Superb communication—you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan (stay aligned with the long term value you create)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Whatever computer, monitor, standing desk, keyboard mouse you need
- Tasty, healthy lunches (provided by Methodology, http://www.gomethodology.com)
- Free Postmates Plus Unlimited subscription
- Snack-filled kitchen (mostly healthy, but very tasty)
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Huge company vision (we need you to build the future, not just maintain the status quo)
- Killer office in San Francisco close to mass transit
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Postmates.