THE ICONIC is a truly unique brand. We entered the market in 2011 with the vision of defining the future of fashion retail. Since then we have created a brand known throughout Australia by connecting 20-35yr old shoppers with the best fashion and sports product through the most inspiring and rewarding shopping experience.
THE ICONIC stands for benchmark-setting experiences (3HR delivery, access to over 700 top brands, market-leading shopping app), for impassioned communities (connecting Australians fashion and sports lovers through digital innovation), and for our love of the newest in fashion from our 700+ leading local and international brands. We want to inspire Australians and New Zealanders to constantly explore new sides of their identity, and have a whole lot of fun doing it.
- “We Dream Big” – “You will challenge the status quo, bringing passion, innovation and creativity to the wider ICONIC team.
- “We Are True to our Customers” – you will be inherently passionate about customer impact, both external and internal customers, and will constantly challenge yourself and the team to deliver more customer value
- “We Get Things Done” – you do not want to work in a cumbersome organisation, you want to work in an agile high-growth company. You lead with the right balance of planning and pragmatism.
- “We are Stronger Together” - You will be part of an experienced team working collaboratively to inspire the broader organisation towards a united vision.
About the role
This is an administrative role responsible for the coordination of processes and data entry from the point of Brand On-boarding until the delivery lifecycle is fulfilled.
As a member of the Vendor Management team you will be the operational interface between vendors and our internal stakeholders in Category Management and the Fulfilment Centre. You will have a meticulous eye for detail and be driven by Key Performance Indicators on Intake Accuracy, Quality Assurance and overall supplier compliance.
You will act as the central coordination point once an Order Form is created until product is made available online. Ensuring data integrity and consistency across Order Forms and ERP will be crucial to the fulfilment of the delivery cycle. You will have a continual focus on 100% operational alignment and visibility as to when Deliveries are due with what quantity, content and quality.
Having proven interpersonal skills, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, strong time management and organisational skills and confidence in handling data sets will be essential to the success in this role. Key Success factors include:
- Deliveries into Quality Assurance hold <5% per week
- Quality Assurance Resolution <24 Hours
- EAN Adoption >90%
- Delivery Intake Accuracy 95%
Tasks & Duties
- Responsible for the maintenance of new supplier compliance documents ensuring that all elements within the New Brand Onboarding checklist are adhered to.
- Coordinate the handover from Buying to Operations by timely and accurate input of data from Order Forms to Purchase Orders via Electronic Data Interchange.
- Responsible for creation of new items and ensuring consistency of data across Buying Systems.
- Coordinate the delivery of Purchase Orders by working with suppliers to ensure the delivery window is met. This includes follow up with suppliers to ensure purchase orders are acknowledged and an advance shipping notice is submitted at least 48hrs before delivery.
- Review, approve and coordinate deliveries into the Fulfilment Centre
- Weekly visits to our Fulfilment Centre to ensure product is delivered in compliance to our quality standards
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships to help in avoiding and resolving Quality Assurance issues
- You're a data-focused person who loves process and structure!
- Skills in logistics, process input/coordination and administration are highly regarded
- You are keen to bring your ideas for improvement and are always looking to implement new processes
- Amazing attention to detail
- Passion for data analysis and operations
- You must be able to travel to our Fulfilment Centre in Western Sydney once per week
What sets you apart from the rest?
- You're true to your customers and passionate about WOW-ing them every day
- You don’t just deliver what’s expected, you dream big and are obsessed with making improvements
- You simply…....get things done. Enough said.
- You've got your colleagues’ backs because you know that together, we are stronger