Responsibilities (not limited to);
- Responsible for managing the marketing activity – campaigns and promotions that THE ICONIC executes in collaboration with a portfolio of our key strategic brandpartners
- End-to- end campaign and promotion management
- Building strong relationships with our brand partners, aligning ICONIC commercial or brand objectives with those of our brand partners to create brilliant campaigns that engender a sense of brand love within our consumers.
- Deliver continuous post-campaign analysis and ongoing reporting to internal stakeholders as well as provide performance reporting and insights to our brand partners.
- Budget management and reporting to provide transparency on investment and ROI on a brand partner level.
- Use Google Analytics and other software to understand engagement data; provide insights to internal stakeholders incl. management; and pro-actively derive an action plan.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams (e.g. buying, planning, production, customer care online marketing) to ensure commercial objectives are delivered across channels.
- Act as a "customer champion" to ensure campaigns and onsite messaging (creative, messaging, experience) are customer focused. Applies also to internal customers to ensure the end to end customer experience is first class.
- Works with internal production and editorial content teamto produce and develop content and concept imagery for campaigns to deliver ongoing customer engagement
- Works directly with the Senior Marketing Manager on the Trade Marketing Strategy and other selected projects
- Support the buying team with brand acquisition pitches
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A broad marketing skill-set with creative flair to add value in creative brainstorming and campaign concepting
- Highly organised with multi-tasking skills second-to- none
- Highly developed communication, stakeholder and project management skills
- Proven track record in successfully leading cross-functional project teams
- Analytical and data-driven with very strong reporting skills
- Service-oriented and experienced in putting the customer first
- Experience in the digital/online space with a passion for social media and emerging channels
- High attention to detail
- Confident user of Google Analytics and the MS Ofiice suite
- A love of fashion
- Tertiary qualification/s in business, commerce, or marketing discipline (beneficial)
- Team player, highly collaborative
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at THE ICONIC.