LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the world’s largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel and device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges and value entrepreneurship, humility, and constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate the complex world of marketing technology to design solutions for Fortune 500 Marketers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Take a leadership role in assessing high-level technical requirements specific to client needs. Determine if LiveRamp has the capability/capacity to solve prospect/client's business problems.
- Lead technical communications with our top clients and prospects through the entire sales cycle from white-boarding through to implementation.
- Evaluate and promote solutions based on client needs and LiveRamp capabilities, and ensure that solutions and deliverables adhere to a coherent systems design.
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing to deeply understand LiveRamp product capabilities and cross-industry technology patterns.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the marketing technology and ad technology ecosystem. Stay current on what major LiveRamp partners do and how their solutions can support LiveRamp flows
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- Deep knowledge of ad tech industry and accepted industry practices for the transmission of data in support of digital ad campaigns.
- Working experience with ad tech industry partners to implement integrated solutions on behalf the of the client.
- Ability to easily convey technical requirements to development resources.
- Technical process design and workflow documentation skills
- Ability to effectively present technical design details to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- 3+ years experience, preferably working in a B2B data-driven environment.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in New York City.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of NYC and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LiveRamp.