About the Role
We are seeking a Revenue Operations Manager for a fast growing SAAS company. The ideal candidate will have a knack for process improvements in the quote to cash cycle. This role reports to the Corporate Controller and will be leading a team of three. You will bring in best practices from SAAS quote to cash cycle and help set-up policy and procedures. The successful candidate will lead and execute in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
In this role you will
- Own monthly AR close, reconciliations and analysis of revenue, deferred revenue, and accounts receivable.
- Lead billing processes, including leading cross-functional projects
- Support the sales organization as well as review transactions that impact revenue recognition through contract review for non-standard terms
- Lead Sales Order quality control to ensure accuracy of order processing and to identify revenue risks
- Collaborate with product, sales and sales operations cross-functional teams to improve the quote to cash process
- Analyze data from Netsuite for proper revenue recognition and prepare data for commissions accruals
- Develop, implement and maintain desktop procedures for quote to cash cycle
- Extract data sets from Netsuite, perform analyses, build financial models to support discount pricing, and perform ad hoc projects
- Partner with Professional Services team and improve the current billing and revenue recognition process
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related area
- CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in the quote to cash function in a SAAS company including experience managing a team
- Working knowledge of ASC 605 related to SAAS and multiple element arrangements
- Strong excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) and systems skills, as well as ability to pick up financial accounting software quickly required
- Working knowledge and implementation of dynamic financial systems, especially NetSuite and Salesforce
- IPO experience preferred
PlanGrid builds beautiful, useful software for the trillion dollar construction industry. Backed by investors including Sequoia, Founders Fund, Tenaya, YC and George Hu, we are committed to creating tools that save our users countless hours and projects six figures and more.
Our tool has been used on over 300,000 construction projects in every developed country in the world, and we have the largest blueprint repository in the world (over 40M in our cloud).
We’re located in the Mission district in San Francisco (1 block from BART).
Learn more about us at plangrid.com/about
- Health/dental/vision insurance with zero contributions
- Free transit pass (for SF employees)
- Construction site tours of cool SF projects using PlanGrid (past tours: Github’s new HQ, Square’s new HQ, 101 Van Ness)
- Catered lunches 3x/week (for SF employees)
- Equipment you need for work
- Flexible vacation