We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create an unfair advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Experience Design Team.
We have entered a decade of disruption of large corporate business models, driven by a step change in the power of technology and the audacity and speed of start-ups. To be fit for the future, visionary companies will deliberately re-imagine themselves by injecting or attacking established models with new ideas fuelled by technology.
Our Experience Design Team consists of world-class business strategists, researchers, product specialists and designers. Together, we are helping corporations own the next horizon of innovation.
As an Experience Designer, you will use your skills to:
· Create unique products and culturally-relevant solutions to engage users with valuable experiences
· Consider the moments of engagement, or touch-points, between people and brands, as well as the ideas, emotions and memories these moments create
· Implement a cross-discipline perspective that considers multiple aspects of the brand/business/experience and creates a way for businesses to align with design to solve problems
· Translate strategic design into controls, mechanisms and processes that users require to meet goals
· Communicate the product’s vision to clients and customers to test and explore venture opportunities
· Develop artifacts or images to make opportunities tangible for multiple audiences
· Identify and collect exemplars and articulating their design logic, benefits and tradeoffs
· Participate in visual problem-solving with the Strategic Designers, Venture Architects and Product Managers
· Develop lists of prioritized concepts, wireframes, annotations and UX mapping
· Create design briefs that outline design iterations, prioritized concepts and timelines
· Develop choices around design and user interfaces that allow cross-discipline teams to solve customer pain points and challenges
· Develop initial, low fidelity visual designs for prototypes, as well as information and content strategy that includes graphical representations of quantitative data or other information elements
· Perform wireframe iterations based on feedback from internal reviews and user testing
As an Experience Designer, you will need:
· A bachelor’s degree, preferably in interaction design or another relevant design field
· A master’s degree (MBA or equivalent) or postgraduate study for more senior tenures
· Fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
· Some experience in a start-up environment and exposure to cross-discipline teams
· A background working directly with developers for the implementation of designs
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.