The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) role is part of the Inside Sales team selling to small to mid-size practices. The Sales Executive is responsible for generating and closing new business and has an assigned quota. Your primary responsibility will be to sell Chiron Health’s video-based telemedicine platform to physician practices via phone and web demos.
The ISR must demonstrate the value of Chiron Health’s telemedicine platform to prospects by conducting needs analysis and addressing critical business issues as it pertains to regulatory support, revenue generation, clinical uses, and patient communications.
- Effectively manage the full life cycle of sale: prospecting, selling, and closing
- Maintain sales pipeline to attain quota, and keep updated in Salesforce
- Produce accurate forecasts to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual quota
- Quickly but thoroughly learn about Chiron’s offering, the industry, and the industry challenges Chiron addresses to effectively teach and share that knowledge with prospects
- Conduct product demonstrations via Join.me to prospects
- A bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of at least 2 years in achieving success in carrying sales quota
- Experience selling in healthcare IT or related field a plus
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proven sales presentation and demonstration skills
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably Salesforce
- A team player and positive attitude
Chiron Health is a rapidly growing healthcare IT startup based in Austin, Texas. We have built a unique telemedicine platform that allows physicians to conduct routine follow up appointments with their existing patients over video chat (adjusting meds, reviewing lab results, etc). Think of us as a HIPAA-compliant Skype. In addition to the technology platform, Chiron Health provides regulatory and reimbursement support to strip away the administrative burden that makes telemedicine unrealistic for most physician practices today.