WHO WE ARE
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Get data-driven and see yourself at Looker.
WHAT WE'VE GOT GOING ON
We are seeking an Office Administrator for our San Francisco office located in the Mission District who is available to work Monday through Friday, 9:30am - 2:30pm. Our ideal candidate thrives on managing the details that ensure everything runs smoothly while making it look effortless. You will be tasked with the day to day operations of a dynamic startup office. You will be expected to self manage, make decisions independently, and feel comfortable taking initiative to complete necessary tasks. Working independently and partnering with our Santa Cruz based Admin and Facilities team. We will entrust you to take care of all the needs of the office so everyone else can focus on being their most productive selves.
You are the type of person who takes pride and full ownership in anything and everything that has been entrusted to you. You are energized by the challenge of being ahead of what’s going on each day. Resourceful, self-motivated and service-oriented. You like all challenges big and small. You are always ready and willing to help out, and seek opportunities to add value, make an impact and support the success of others. We are a growing office and we expect this role to grow and evolve as we do.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Own the office environment. Make it meet the needs of Lookers so they feel valued, comfortable, and free of negative distraction. Make sure Lookers have what they need from food to furniture and equipment. Manage the relationship with the building, keep the office and kitchen clean, own catering, conference room setup, onboarding new hires, and other general administrative tasks.
- Be the cultural Ambassador for the SF office. Plan internal office events in coordination with Santa Cruz Admin team to grow Looker culture, coordinate team retreats, and keep the magic that is Looker SF.
- Help us shine in front of customers, potential customers, partners, and the “outside world” in general. Assist with internal and external corporate events in the SF office. Be comfortable being the point person for all things SF and taking an active role in building the office.
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- Communication: comfortable conversing clearly and efficiently with colleagues, C-level executives, customers, and other external contacts
- Demonstrated ability to schedule appointments, meetings, interviews, book travel, and manage itineraries
- Computer: proficient in word processing, spreadsheet management, and proficient in using a Mac computer required. Familiar with google applications and A/V equipment a plus. Able to troubleshoot basic computer problems, as well as teach basic use of common applications used by Looker.
- 2+ years of previous Office Administrative experience
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER
Looker is a complete data platform that offers data analytics and business insights to every department, and easily integrates into applications to deliver data directly into the decision-making process. The company is powering data-driven cultures at more than 1200 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, Spotify, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter. The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Boulder, London and Dublin, Ireland. Investors include CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, First Round Capital, Sapphire Ventures and Goldman Sachs. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, on Twitter, Facebook, G+ and YouTube.
Looker aspires to be a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We encourage like-minded individuals to join us in changing the way businesses use data.