Appster is looking for JAVA J2EE Developers who possess a passion for pushing mobile based technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented developers to design and build the next generation mobile applications.
Profile: Team Lead - Java
Experience: 6-9 years
Compensation: Best In The Industry
- Evaluating projects from a technical stance, ensuring that the development methods used are correct and practical.
- Database Design and performance monitoring.
- Ensuring standards and guidelines are followed across all the teams for front end and back end components.
- Conduct Code Reviews for all layers (front end and back end)
- Memory and performance optimisation in application.
- Issue fixing and debugging for burning issues.
- Evaluating third party libraries, components and other technologies.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from product management, interaction designers, and other engineers.
- Identify and provide ideas to correct product gaps.
- Provide ideas that will improve user experience.
- Prioritize User Stories based on business value and customer impact.
- Work closely with developers within and between cross-functional teams to deliver products within planned timeframes.
- On time and quality delivery with a customer satisfaction factor.
- Prompt response to the change requirements.
- You must be analytically strong and a problem solver.
- Strong knowledge of Java / J2EE, OOPs & data structures.
- Strong Knowledge of Spring, Struts, Hibernate or other frameworks.
- Excellent Application Programming Interface (API) & Web - Services Development Skill.
- Strong Database Designing Skills & SQLs are required.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Appster.