Sales Operations & Strategy Senior Associate, EMEA Learning Solutions
The Sales Strategy & Operations Associate is a highly visible role within LinkedIn Learning Solutions and lynda.com, a leading online learning company that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. The role acts as an advisor to executives in the global sales, product and operations teams, and is responsible for helping crack the most important strategic and operational issues facing the Learning business.
The ideal candidate possesses attention to detail, ability to work autonomously to structure complex issues, and excellent communication skills. He/she loves juggling multiple simultaneous high impact initiatives. The candidate must thrive in a high-growth, rapidly changing sales environment.
About the Role:
This position offers a candidate with prior sales operations, consulting, investment banking, or finance experience an exciting and high-profile opportunity to influence the trajectory of an exciting part of LinkedIn’s overall business while interacting with LinkedIn’s most senior sales professionals.
- Work directly with LinkedIn senior leadership to drive operating strategies for EMEA Learning Solutions
- Use CRM tools to drive technical analysis of sales and activity performance to determine insights that drive sales decisions
- Drive high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) strategic planning, territory optimization, sales incentive design, process optimization, forecast modeling
- Deliver regional and global operations programs that evolve and transform LinkedIn’s sales model
- Lead evaluations and implementations of changes to our processes and sales technology that result in improved sales, productivity and forecasting
- Plan and execute all initiatives for maximum impact and seamless deployment to the sales team
- Partner across the organization, working hand-in-hand with Marketing, Finance, and Sales
- 4+ years experience management consulting, operations, sales analysis, investment banking or tech company corporate strategy group
- BA or BS degree minimum
- Deep experience analyzing data and the ability to use data to drive insights and decision-making
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with salesforce.com
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including experience with senior management
- Passion for and experience in the Internet industry
- Strong experience with Excel and familiarity with SQL
- Independence and proven problem-solving abilities
- Strong inclination to take ownership of responsibilities
- Strong service orientation, project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.