Cue is seeking to hire a full-time Mobile Engineer to work closely with the software development team in order to drive the design and development of Cue’s mobile applications and website.
Some qualifications we are looking for:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in programming mobile applications
- Bachelor of Science in engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience
- iOS App Development Experience (Proficient in Swift and Xcode)
- Familiarity with iOS Development tools and frameworks (Interface Builder, Storyboards, CocoaPods, Instruments, etc.)
- Design and write quality code for on-time, on budget deployment according to project schedules
- Has published apps in the app store
- Advanced software design skills, including object oriented design
- Understanding of software development methodologies, design and implementation
- Strong background and experience in software testing methodology, Test-driven development, and test execution
- Preference for a fast-paced, high performance work environment
- Creative and "out of the box" problem solver
Nice to have:
- Experience launching and managing apps in production
- Experience with security protocols and encryption (secure communications and secure storage)
- Experience with integrating with APIs
- HIPAA compliance knowledge
- Experience with Agile Scrum process
- Experience with Android app development
As part of Cue, you will:
- Create, develop, and test features for mobile applications.
- Collaborate with product owner and engineering team throughout the research, design, and development of products.
- Develop common SDK for Cue Apps
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Analyze and optimize code for efficiency and performance
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Cue, Inc..