Bizfitech are on a mission to transform the SME space.
We're building a team which can revolutionise and disrupt the industry whilst delivering amazing products and services to customers. We’re looking for software developers who are ambitious and want to be part of a team where everything they build blows away the competition.
What’s important to us: engineering talent, dedication, craft, perfectionism and an obsession with shipping fast, often and at high quality. We like to work with big thinkers with small egos that want to be part of an industry changing team.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Personal training and conference budget
- City centre location
- Flexible hours
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Regular social events
- Free healthy snacks
- Work with great people
- You’ll be given autonomy to spend the time to find the *right* solution.
We’re looking for someone that can:
- develop web-sites, web-applications, middleware and REST APIs using .NET, C# and SQL Server
- get involved at all stages of the software development life cycle as part of a cross-functioning team
- be instrumental in driving the architecture and design of the software products being developed by the team
- be a part of a small, close knit and Agile team working on a wide range of activities to get a new business and products up and running
- work closely with analysts and product owners to help refine requirements into deliverable user stories and tasks
The skills you’ll need:
- a wide ranging experience of designing, developing, deploying and supporting web-sites, web-applications and middleware components/services using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- a good knowledge of database design and working with relational databases such as SQL Server
- awareness of best practices around developing secure software
- a willingness to learn and continuously improve skills and knowledge.
- committed to software quality, documentation and hitting deadlines
Not essential, but skills that put you into our “we want you” band:
- experience of developing web-services using either REST or SOAP unit and integration test development knowledge
- experience of applying design patterns and best practices to code and working towards SOLID principles
- experience of working with continuous integration systems and ideally with continuous deployment principles/technologies
- MongoDB or other nosql experience
- experience with start ups
- ability and willingness to work on a variety of tasks related to starting a business
- experience of working with devops or sys admins
- performance tuning at both code and database levels
- knowledge of SOA and building enterprise level systems
You’re a great fit for us if you:
- have a great passion for building and developing products rather than web sites
- have a good sense of humor
- are always thinking, “how can I make this feature faster/more robust/easier to deploy/unit tested?”
- can work independently and is self-motivated but thrives as part of a team
At Bizfitech our mission is simple – to develop exciting products and applications built on a service orientated FinTech platform. We do this by following best practices, agile methodologies and working closely with industry experts and stakeholders to ensure we build the best possible solutions. Because we’re a start-up you’ll have a voice in shaping the way we build things, and because of our size, YOU will be key to our success.
You’ll be working with some of the best designers, developers and testers in the industry. Our team have a passion for web development, UI design, producing high quality code and take pride in building world class products.
We’re always interested in hearing from talented people.