Duarte is looking for experienced contract/freelance Presentation Designers who want to put the skills they’re most proud of into making great visual presentations, graphics, and media work. You’ll be supporting an agency that has been dedicated to being the leader of this space for 25+ years, helping the great speakers move audiences around the world, and executive teams from industries as diverse as tech, consumer goods, entertainment, media, financial services, and healthcare tell their stories to the world. We dissect complex stories, digest information and visual story challenges, and make the best visuals and stories for audiences around the world to see.
You'd be a great freelance candidate if you hit many of these traits below:
- Your up-to-date portfolio speaks for itself
- You have solid mastery of PowerPoint and/or Keynote (Required)
- Lives a streamlined workflow between CS apps while being well-versed in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Visual problem solver—you dissect complex information to simplify and abstract it for easier audience digestion
- Comfortable in both the lead seat and supporting seat for different projects as needed
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Asks questions until the next steps are absolutely clear in their mind’s eye
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Strong presentation design portfolio with 3+ years of design work experience preferred
- OS – Primarily, Windows. Secondarily, OSX
- Software skills should include mastery and efficient use of PowerPoint and/or Keynote, Adobe CS applications: Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent self-management skills
- Experience in agency environment a plus
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Duarte.